let's start this thing up again
what better way than with a bunch of irrelevant lists that do nothing to explain the three and a half month absence or what i've been doing with my life in the first place?
Five Things I am Listening to as of this morning:
1. The Black Album
2. a couple of the MGMT singles. wah wah wah i'm late to the party. I DON'T CARE.
3. The KK Slider songs in my Animal Crossing house. HAHA.
4. You know what? Fuck this. I have no music on this laptop, since it's my mom's.
5. I have a fever. music makes my head hurt. END OF LIST.
moving on...
Five Things I am Watching as of Saturday, since I have been sick for five days:
1. Videofashion. OH MY GOD AMAZING. so good. i hope this never gets cancelled
2. House. I still have little understanding of their medical banter, but i stick around for House's silly shenanigans.
3. Will and Grace. I want to be a gay man.4. ANTM season 3...or 4...? I don't know, the one where Eva wins. Second best season. YAY. I want Tyra Banks to be my best friend.
5. Sitcoms. I guess Will and Grace falls under this...oops. Friends, Sister Sister, Scrubs, Still Standing, it's all good. I love being sick.
Okay these lists are kind of boring considering i have been bed-ridden and haven't had anything interesting going on.
let's talk about more interesting things then..
Top Five People I am PISSED OFF at:
1. Actually
2. they
3. know
4. who
5. they
6. are
Five Things I am Looking Forward to within the couple of months.
1. FIT. Which means BEING AWAY FROM THIS MISERABLE TOWN. Even for only 8 hours at a time. Anything will do at this point. Anyway, I'm taking a history class on fashion, super psyched.
2. Germany in May, India in April, Italy in July, India in August again. YES.
3. Nice weather. Which means spring cloooothes. Yay dresses without tights. YAY OPEN TOE SHOES. YAY SHORT SLEEVES AND SUNGLASSES AND THE WIND IN YOUR HAIR.
4. Turning sixteen. Not so excited anymore cause no more Disneyland. I blame my "friends" for that.
5. Super Sweet Sixteen in June! YayyyyFJASHFDJKAJHASKDJjfsdhjkfhjkafhka. I still need a theme though.
Top Five Designers as of Five Minutes Ago:
1. Betsey Johnson, forever and ever
2. Gaultier, FUCK omg
3. Anna Sui nom nom nom
4. Yves, so much love for this man, it's unbelievable.
5. Alexander McQueen, such a baller. AND ALIVE TOO.
And here's a question. Why do I hate Prada so much, yet Miu Miu is the most delightful thing in the whole damn world?? It's baffling. P.S. Prada you suck.
Tomorrow I will leave the house. I'm feeling a lot better. HAIL MARY.
I want to go to a book store.
yours truly, Kimia

No comments:
Post a Comment